Bluefilters MEDURO 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
“This is the best reverse osmosis system I have been able to offer my customers in 20 years of business. It fills fast and is a real space saver. I stopped selling all other brands of drinking water systems and offer this exclusively to our customers.” - Ted, water treatment dealer.
Designed and manufactured in Europe.
MEDURO Reverse Osmosis Systems Feature:
- 6-stage system; 5 filtration stages and 1 re-mineralizing stage to replace essential minerals
- Traps organic and inorganic contaminants including bacteria, viruses, parasites, lead, chemicals, pesticides, and algae
- Uses existing household pressure to operate
- RO Membrane pore size filters down to .0001 micron
- Easy to install system fits conveniently under the sink
- Quick change filter cartridges make replacement quick and easy
- Dimensions, 17” high, 13.5” wide, 5.5” deep
- Working feed pressure, 40 -87 psi
- Working temperature 40 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pre Filter Service Capability, 2,000 Gallons
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane Service Capacity 8,000 - 20,000 gallons
- Membrane pore size, .0001 micron
- Flow rate, .5 gallons per minute
For Litchfield and Fairfield Counties in Connecticut: If you wish to have this system installed by an experienced technician, please visit www.cleanwaterman.com to schedule a standard installation ($200).
IMPORTANT: Purified water must be dispensed from a faucet certified by NSF as safe for use with purified drinking water. Any third-party faucets must meet these requirements.
Click here for owner's manual and Spec sheet.